- Assign to work under company rules and regulations
- Assign to work under safety, health and clean environment
- To perform daily production routine work assign by Supervisor, data recording & packing
- Apply 5S and maintenance safety working environments on production
- To support production daily output, able to achieve the customer delivery shipment and quality.
- Accurate recording/communication of company & product data
- Completion of the production process and scheduled to ensure quality control
- Must have an understanding of industry standard and regulations in order to safely and efficiently operate the machinery
- Record operational data such as rejection data, processing data etc.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITY:
- Minimum PMR or equivalent and age 18 and above
- Highly motivated individual with a positive attitude and flexible approach to work
- Flexible for all shifts
- Must pass annual physical requirement associated with material handling and PPE usage.
If you possess the requirements as stated above, you are invited to submit a comprehensive resume stating your current and expected remuneration with a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) to the following address or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Submit Your Resume
Submit a comprehensive resume stating your current and expected remuneration with a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) to the following address or email to: